Beautiful wool booties in natural ivory white color, packed in a box.
Such natural wool booties is a perfect way to share the news with your loved ones. They are perfect for baby shower gift,
a great gift for a just born baby, can be used for taking special photos.
Made without any seams from organic Merino wool using just water and olive oil soap.
Color: natural ivory white.
– perfect newborn size, i.e. 3 inches (7.5 cm) insole length.
– up to 9 cm (3.5 inches), fits 0-3 months (as shown in the picture), EU 16 size.
Materials: organic wool, natural linen laces, metal eyelets.
Variations: see the last image. Need another color? I will be happy to fulfill your custom order! Just have a look at the last image and choose the one you love!
Care: gently hand wash at 30- 40C (90F). Use mild detergents, reshape with hands while damp and leave to dry.
The order will be shipped in a larger box to prevent any damages to the product.
All baby booties come packed as a gift. If you need a message in the box or just under the ribbon (as shown in the image) please let me know. If you have any questions, you are always welcome!
PROCESSING TIME and SHIPPING.
The booties are usually made in 3-8 business days.
The parcel will be sent via registered priority mail. Usually it takes from 2 (EU) to 3-6 (US, Canada, Australia, etc.) weeks for the parcel to arrive.
Express shipping is available, too. In such a case the shipping would take 2-3 business days. If you need your item for a certain date, please contact me before purchasing.
Thanks for stopping by!
– – – VART – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – -made by Vaida Petreikis
Please keep in mind that your slippers might be a little bit different from the photos, as every item is made specially for you.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Colors you see on your monitor are not always the same as the real item. This is because different types of monitors are calibrated differently.
My name is Vaida Petreikis, I live in the middle of Europe, in a small country near the Baltic Sea – in Lithuania.
Felt came into my life in 2006, at first just as a hobby, but, step by step, this evolved into something else. It’s my passion. It’s my self-expression. My lifestyle. I just believe in what I do. I felt various shawls, ruffle scarves, arm warmers, fingerless gloves, slippers, dresses and much more. Especially I love to make those super cute booties for the smallest ones, for babies! I make jewelry with handmade felt, various interior items from diverse materials, combining different techniques. Felt, metal, wood, stone, even photography – all in one. I love diversity and experiments. In everything. Even my education is quite a strange mix: Bachelor’s degree in Art and Art’s History, Master’s degree in Applied Sociology, Master’s degree in Information Technologies, seven-year studies at the Music school, studies at Textile Art school. I think that all education, all things I did and do in my life are closely related. It’s a lifestyle. And art is an inherent part of my life.
By the way, I live in the very center of Kaunas and I love it! Living here allows me to feel the very essence of the city, to participate in its life, to be in it and… To maintain my privacy at the same time. My felt and photo studio is located in an old 19th century building in the main street of Kaunas, so if you ever came to Lithuania, you are welcome in my place!
Shipping from : Lithuania
|United States (US)
|United Kingdom (UK)
If by any reasons you are not satisfied by the item you bought from my shop, I guarantee money return with no questions asked ONLY if the following requirements have been fulfilled:
- the item is returned in its original packaging and condition, UNUSED;
- for Lithuanian and other EU buyers, the item must be returned within 14 days of receiving an item;
- for US and other overseas buyers, the item must be returned within 28 days.
- If you wish to return an item, please contact me before sending it back. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. Parcel tracking must be included.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- This does NOT applies to custom-made, made to order or personalized items.
In case of return, you will be fully refunded, excluding the shipping costs.