♥ Everything in my shop is handmade and sewn by hand with a lot of love and consideration. Please note, that all the colors can be changed according to your wishes. I have more than 80 different color shades.♥
Only high quality American and European Wool felt is used for making – no polyester blends!
Letter height 6 inch (15 cm)
☼ HOW TO USE
Monogram can be hanged from a crib, on the wall, or simply put on a shelf as decor. There is a hook on the back with ribbon through for hanging.
☼ LISTING INCLUDES
● Baby decorated monogram with ribbon through the hook on the back.
● Nice and carefully wrapped eco-friendly package
● Shipping with tracking number and priority!
☼ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not put the letter in a washing machine, only light surface cleaning.
Mom of a beautiful son, who inspired me to create. My items would never happen without him. I was trying to decorate his nursery and nothing I would like came up… So I created my own.
Journalist by education, now creating with my heart. It just can’t get better than this ;)
I make felt nursery decor, baby shower gifts, felt personalized gifts and felt ornaments.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Foltbolt to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) Providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Majda Rogelj, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
Canada: 10-18 business days
South Africa: 8-12 business days
United Kingdom: 5-10 business days
North America: 10-18 business days
Europe: 5-12 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
Asia Pacific: 10-16 business days
Latin America and the Caribbean: 10-18 business days
North Africa and the Middle East: 8-12 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.