GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF A FOLT BOLT SHOP SELLER
The seller must ensure that the item listed for sale is not in breach of the above rules.
The seller must ensure that any item listed for sale on Folt Bolt Shop, is available to be shipped if purchased in 3 days.
The seller must ensure that a listed item is described correctly and to the best of the sellers knowledge.
When a buyer purchases an item the seller is responsible for ensuring that the buyer has the relevant information to make payment for the item..
The seller is wholly responsible for shipping bought item to the buyer.
The seller should make all reasonable efforts to ship the purchased item within 3 business days.
Any seller determined to have received payment for an item but failing to send it will be banned from Folt Bolt Shop.
Selling items on foltboltshop.com is available to users residing anywhere in the World.
Items must be independent and unique in nature for example mass produced items will be removed.
Folt Bolt Shop reserves the right to remove any item/s that is deemed to be unsuitable for sale on the foltboltshop.com. Items will be removed without warning.
Folt Bolt Shop reserves the right to remove any item/s listed by any seller who is deemed to be unsuitable as a seller on foltboltshop.com for any reason. Items will be removed without warning.The seller must be legally entitled to sell the item listed for sale on foltboltshop.com. The decision to remove any item is final. Refunds for any item removed from sale by Folt Bolt Shop is at the discretion of Folt Bolt Shop management but as a general rule refunds will not be offered. Any user who repeatedly lists items that are not suitable for sale on foltboltshop.com will be banned.
Seller must pay her/his Folt Bolt Shop seller accounts in full by the 5th of the month. Invoices are emailed by the 1st of the month. By accepting these terms & conditions on registration Seller agrees to pay her/his account on time and in full.
PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Folt Bolt Shop you agree to:
– Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country.
– Respond to conversations in a timely manner.
– Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
– Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
– If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
RESPONDING TO REQUESTS FOR CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
YOUR SHOP POLICIES
Make sure you create policies that you would appreciate and trust as a buyer. Provide your buyers with important information about how you do business, such as:
– Shipping turnaround time
– Whether or not you offer refunds or exchanges
– How you handle customs and duty fees
– What types of payments you accept
Shop policies are designed to protect you as a seller as well as your buyers. By providing policies that are safe, fair, respectful, you can offer assurance and instill confidence in your buyers.
Craft your policies in clear, concise sentences. Shop policies that are overly wordy can sometimes be confusing and may turn a customer away.
What are some common questions your buyers ask you? If you receive similar questions from multiple buyers, consider reworking your shop policies to provide more info up front.
CUSTOMER ORDERS, PAYMENT AND FULFILLMENT
If a Customer places an Order:
– upon receipt of payment for the Order, Folt Bolt Shop will notify Seller of the Order by email alert and include details of the Order in the Seller Administration Section for access by Seller
Upon notification of an Order, Seller will:
– fulfill the Order by shipping the relevant product with within 3 business days or within such other period specified in the dispatch note which Seller has set for that product in Seller’s Store
– include with each shipped Order any materials which Folt Bolt Shop may require to be included and promptly update the order status in the Seller Administration Section to indicate that the product has been shipped
– If Seller ships a product in fulfillment of an Order and the Customer does not receive the product for any reason, Seller will promptly ensure that alternative fulfillment arrangements are executed.
– Seller will adopt and adhere to the Returns Policy. Seller may offer Customers additional rights of return or replacement provided that such rights are more favourable to the Customer.
– Folt Bolt Shop will use its best endeavours to resolve Customer enquiries relating to returns and refunds and in accordance with the Returns Policy, in its capacity as agent for the Seller.
If a Customer disputes a payment charged for an Order:
– Folt Bolt Shop will notify Seller of the dispute and provide Seller with a reasonable opportunity to demonstrate why the payment should not be reversed or charged-back
– Seller will provide Folt Bolt Shop with all reasonable information, assistance and co-operation required to resolve the dispute within 30 days.
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you’re using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from your shop.
By selling on Folt Bolt Shop you agree to:
– Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
– Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
– Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time or agree to a different shipping period with the buyer through Messages.
– Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
– Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on the Folt Bolt Shop receipt or sent to you by the buyer through an Folt Bolt Shop Messages.
– Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a Folt Bolt Shop Shipping Notification.
– Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
By entering tracking information on Folt Bolt Shop you’re giving us permission to collect and share the tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the buyer.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer
GST FOR AUSTRALIAN SELLERS
This clause applies only to Australian Sellers. Seller must supply a valid ABN and be registered for GST.
If the Delivery Address for the Order is in Australia, the invoice generated and the the net amount paid to Seller will include GST that Seller is required to collect from the Customer. Seller acknowledges that it is liable to report and remit such GST to the Australian Commissioner of Taxation.
If the Delivery Address for the Order is not in Australia, the invoice generated and the net amount paid to Seller will not include any GST component. In respect of such Orders, Seller will ensure that the products are exported within 60 days from the date of the Order, whichever first occurs.
GST FOR NON AUSTRALIAN SELLERS
This clause applies only to Non-Australian Sellers. Seller warrants in terms of the GST Law that, it is not carrying on an enterprise in Australia; and it is not carrying on a business in Australia either at or through a fixed and definite place of its own for a sufficiently substantial period of time, or through an agent; and it is not registered or required to be registered for GST.
Title to the products sold by a Non-Australian Seller pursuant to any Order will pass outside Australia. If the Customer provides a delivery address in Australia, that Customer will be responsible for importing the goods to Australia.
Notwithstanding anything elsewhere contained in this Agreement, Folt Bolt Shop does not have the power to bind Seller into legal relations and does not have any right or authority to obligate Seller to accept any Order.
Invoices issued by Folt Bolt Shop will be exclusive of GST.
EXCLUSIONS OF AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Seller acknowledges and agrees that:
– it is not feasible for Folt Bolt Shop to ensure that the Site is available at all times or that it is error-free or Virus-free and the internet is not necessarily a secure or reliable method of communication;
– while Folt Bolt Shop has systems to back-up information on the Site, Seller should retain a copy of Seller’s Information so that it be can reloaded to a Store if necessary; and
– Folt Bolt Shop is not liable for any failure to properly send or receive communications (including Orders) via the internet, or to make available the Site, due to any interference or failure.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Seller grants Folt Bolt Shop a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (including the right to sublisence) to use, reproduce and communicate to the public Seller’s Information, during the Term: either as part of the Site (including in response to search requests or when displaying a list of products sorted by product category) or for promotional purposes relating to Folt Bolt Shop or the Site in any medium.
Seller represents and warrants that the products displayed on its Store and Seller’s Information do not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. Seller indemnifies Folt Bolt Shop against any Loss that Folt Bolt Shop may suffer or incur as a result of any Claim brought against Folt Bolt Shop that the products displayed on its Store or the Seller’s Information infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.